Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's Time

Image found HERE 


It's time.
It's time to immerse.
It's time to immerse myself.
It's time to immerse myself in myself.

It's time to trust that right here, right now holds all the answers, blessings, gifts, freedom, joy, peace, and love I have been searching for. It's time to accept and breathe deep the healing power of surrender.

Surrender is not a giving up, a quitting, or resigning, but an allowing of an embrace so encompassing that all else falls away,

It's not losing the battle, it is knowing that the battle has already been won. There is nothing to fear, because all there is, is Love. Darkness has been overcome and we are surrounded by eternal Love. The Light of Christ is truly in all things.

Who am I? Why am I here?
Answer questions with silence and a listening ear. You may have become ego aware of your patterns, gifts, challenges and more, but it is time you become aware of who you really are. Divine Nature, your eternal expansive spirit essence.

Remember this part of you- Allow yourself to be aware and present with the now and you will be pleasantly surprised. This knowing and realization will bring you peace and courage. All fears will fall away. You must experience this remembrance, experience yourself as part of the body of Christ.

It's time.
Image credit HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I also think the name of your blog title is perfect.

    ReplyDelete